Walk your way to health
What is it?
- Callus is thick, raised, hardened skin that cause pain.
- They usually occur around a corn.
- Callus usually develops around the heels.
What are the causes?
- They develop when there is excessive friction on the skin.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time can also cause callus.
- Ill fitting shoes contribute in the development of callus.
How can we help?
Book an appointment with us so we can take a medical history and accordingly make appropriate recommendations. Once you start experiencing any kind of pain in the foot do not delay it further and get help.
As well as a foot health treatment and advice, reflexology is beneficial to help increase the circulation on the plantar region of the foot to help alleviate the symptoms of pain and be a source of comfort.